Sometimes things don’t feel quite right….
- You’re holding it together on the outside, but things are crumbling on the inside
- You feel SO lonely
- You have friends, but you don’t feel that close to anyone
- You’ve done everything you thought you were supposed to, but you still don’t feel happy
- Your relationship with your partner is not what it used to be
- You are worried, depressed, or angry
- You are doing things you don’t feel good about: eating or drinking too much; sleeping with people you don’t want to; lying; avoiding responsibilities; exercising, eating, or sleeping too little
We Can Help!!
The foundation for positive relationships with others is having a positive relationship with yourself, as understanding yourself and clearly communicating your needs and wants is the basis for a sound relationship. Counselors at the Salt Lake Relationship Center can help you resolve a wide variety of individual life and mental health issues, including anxiety, depression, trauma, anger management, addiction, eating disorders, abuse history, or career or school issues. In addition, your Salt Lake City-based individual therapist will help you understand the ways in which these issues impact important relationships with your friends, family, or coworkers.
At the Salt Lake Relationship Center we believe that relationships are a critical component to a person’s life satisfaction, so we place emphasis on integrating a relationship-building focus into individual therapy treatment at our Salt Lake City facility. The decreased conflict and increased closeness that typically results from better relationships provides more support with whatever issues you are coping with and leads to greater positivity in your life overall.